The guide is tested and works 100%, however we assume not responsible if you don't successfull when you do it by yourself
- Download Sony xperia u firmware
- Inside the folder you will find: the Official firmware from sony for xperia u, The Flashtool and 1 folder to add to flashtool so that it can recognize your device.
- For the the driver Sony Xperia U driver you can download here fownload driver for 32 bit | for 64 bit
How to Rebrand Sony Xperia U
below is the instruction for flash official firmware from Sony for Xperia U
- Download pc companion or SEUS Official SONY site or install it from your device and just finished installing and its driver is loaded, proceed with the next step
- Extract on your desktop the folder Xperia U ST25, enter the folder and install it instead for flashtool who owns an older version should upgrade to 0.7.1.0 version
- As soon as the installation is finished go back to the desktop and go into the folder XPERIA U ST25 removed before entering on flashtool then in the folder inside the device and select and copy the folder ST25 hours head to the resources of the computer and then to the position of the main hard disk where we installed flashtool, go inside you will find the folder device revenue here and you will have a list of devices glue the ST25 pocansi selected folder and you're done.
- Back again in the extracted folder on your desktop and enter XPERIA U ST25 official firmware and select by copying the file ST25_6.1.B.0.564_Generic now for the last time go to My Computer then oh computer hard disk finally main revenue of flashtool yourself in the firmware folder and paste the file selected above can now close everything.
- Now all you have to do is start the program and select flashmode, then select the firmwares I recommend to follow the instructions that will appear on your flashtool.
- Then after finishing I recommend to start the phone to boot and repair (although it says that the software is up to date) with seus or pc companion for warranty issues.
Now you have successfully rebrand your Sony Xperia U if before your device firmware is from some brand such as vodafone, O2 or another brand. Now you can follow my next tutorial about Install ICS on Xperia U. Stay tune with Tutorial update android