This update has now been released to the United Kingdom but compatibility between regions are also attended by Austria, Belgium, France, Germany, Hungary, Italy and Spain. Therefore it is a UK update which should be fully compatible with the Galaxy S III i9300 for the mentioned country above, of course those no-brand.
With these steps you will install Android 4.1.2 on Galaxy S 3 already with the Exynos problem solved.
So take these steps at your own risk!
- PDA: I9300XXELLA
- CSC: I9300OXAELLA
- Version: 4.1.2
- Date: 12/24/2012
- Regions: Austria, Belgium, France, Germany, Hungary, Italy, Spain, United Kingdom
- Download the firmware here : http://adf.ly/HDFDp
Flash Android 4.1.2 On Galaxy S3
After update your firmware your problem will solved, so now let see how to fix exynos processor problem
- Download the update firmware file on your Windows and uncompress the file
- Start Odin
- wait until Odin detects properly the Galaxy S III and click on PDA
- Now select the file you just downloaded and give OK
- turn off your Galaxy S III and turn it on again in the Download Mode (Volume Down + middle button + power button)
- connect the GS III to PC
- Click on the START button and wait for the end of operations without ever touching the phone
In order to update your smartphone to the newest firmware On galaxy s3 which will fix exynos processor problem, you must follow the steps detailed in tutorial above. If there was anyone to have upgraded to new firmware releases, please feel free to let us know your impressions.