I9300XXUFMB3 firmware for Galaxy S 3 is based on Android 4.2.1 Jelly Bean and is the System dump provided by XDA user, that deserves a lot of thanks.
Still do not know the main innovations of the firmware but according to initial reports the changelog would be composed of:
- 4.2.1 Android – build JOP40D
- Improved ripple effect in lockscreen
- Lockscreen with support for widgets
- What's new in the notification Center
- New voice commands for galaxy s3 to use
I9300XXUFMB3 if you don't know how to flash it read how to flash firmware to galaxy s3 via odin.
SamMobile wants to point out that the firmware is not yet a final version actually has some minor bug fixes but it is perfectly usable for daily use. Take also the binary counter in "modified" and being a no brand version will not install any modems, which will remain the one already used.
To install I recommend to follow this short guide (do with your own risk)
Install Android 4.2.1 To Galaxy S3
- Open Odin 3.04;
- Restart the phone in download mode (Home, Power and Vol Down);
- Connect your smartphone to your computer and wait until the connection recognized by Odin;
- Add the PDA archive (check both put the checkmark to repartition);
- Start the flash;